This is an easy sketch that uses the Home for Christmas paper with the Christmas Tree pattern. It is a quick card to make. Use this basic sketch with other papers and stamps for a quick and easy card to make. HERE is another card I made with this sketch.
Stamps: Reason for the Season Photopolymer #139730
Oh What Fun Photopolymer #140386
Inks: Real Red
Card Stock: Whisper White
Gold Glimmer Paper #133719
Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper (sold out)
Big Shot: Lots of Labels Framelits #138281
Punch: 2-1/2″ Circle #120906
Other: Home for Christmas Enamel Dots #140536
Home for Christmas Designer Buttons #139639
Fast Fuse adhesive
1. Cut your Cherry Cobbler card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cur your Gold Glimmer Paper at 1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Attach to card base about 1/8″ from fold.
3. Cut your Christmas Tree Paper 2-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Attach over the Gold Glimmer Paper letting at least 1/8″ of the Gold Glimmer Paper show.
4. Stamp your Sentiment in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock. Punch out with the 2-1/2″ Circle Punch. Stamp the Swirly lines in Garden Green ink.
5. Choose the Lots of Label Framelit in the size you want and cut it out with Garden Green card stock. Attach the Punched Circle to the Label with Dimensionals. Attach these layers to the card base with Dimensionals.
6. Add a Green Enamel Dot to the upper right corner if desired.
7. If desired, you can add a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White card stock to the inside so your writing will show up better.