This cut Happy Halloween Bat Card is easy to make. You even get to use real Punches!
This Video is 3-1/2 minutes long.
Stamps: Spooky Cat Photopolymer #144749
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla
Spooky Night Designer Series Paper #144610
Punches: 1-1/2″ Circle #138299
3/4″ Circle #119873
Embellishments: Rhinestones #144220
Basic Black 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon #144129
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
Glue Dots (optional)
1. Cut your Thick Very Vanilla card base at 4-1/4″ x 11″. SCORE and fold at 5-1/2″.
2. Cut your Thick Very Vanilla card front at 3-3/4″ x 5″. Stamp your Happy Halloween in Tangerine Tango ink on the lower right corner about 1/2″ above the bottom edge.
3. Cut your Designer Series Paper at 1″ x 3-3/4″. Attach it to the card front about 1″ from the bottom. Tie your ribbon around the card front and tie in a knot. Position as desired. Use a Glue Dot or two to hold it in place if necessary.
4. Punch the Bat and attach to your card front as shown in the video.
5. Attach the card front to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Stamp Happy Halloween on you envelope flap if desired.
Get your Halloween card making supplies from My Online Store.