Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes w#128748 c#127802 MDS#125766
Ink: Early Espresso
Early Espresso Marker
Card Stock: Cajun Craze
Soft Suede or Baked Brown Sugar
Witches Brew Designer Series Paper #132185
Big Shot: Deco Label Framelits #130102
Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder #132174
Punches: Owl Punch #118074
Modern Label Punch #119849
1-1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch #127811
Large Oval Punch #119855
Retired Small Oval Punch (sorry)
Other: Googlie eyes from your craft store or use the pieces from your Owl Punch Adhesive of your choice. I used Glue Dots for most of the Turkey
1. Cut your Crushed Curry card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score & fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Cajun Craze at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Emboss with the Stylish Stripes embossing folder and your Big Shot. Adhere to card base.
Make your Turkey.
3. Punch 5 Large Ovals from Soft Suede AND Witches Brew Designer Series Paper. Punch 3 smaller Ovals from Soft Suede AND Witches Brew DSP. Cut the Soft Suede Ovals up the center until about 1/4″ leaving that part attached as shown in photo. Adhere each Soft Suede Oval to the DSP Oval by placing a Glue Dot or SNAIL on each side of the Soft Suede Oval and spreading it apart to make a mat around the DSP Oval. Repeat with all the Ovals.
4. Adhere your larger Ovals together in the desired pattern. I used Glue Dots. Now adhere the 3 smaller Ovals together in the desired positions. Adhere the two layers together.
5. Punch an Owl from from Soft Suede AND Tangerine Tango card stock. Trim the ears and feet from the Soft Suede Owl. Cut the Tangerine Tango Owl so you have just the lower body and feet. Glue them together with the Soft Suede Owl on top.
6. Punch a 1-1/4″ Scallop Circle from Soft Suede and use some scissors to cut a rounded indent for the Turkey body. Make sure there is enough room for the eyes and beak. Draw scallops with your Early Espresso Marker to resemble the feather pattern on a Turkey breast. Adhere to Turkey body. Cut a small beak from a scrap of Tangerine Tango and adhere in desired position. Adhere Deco Label to card front with Dimensionals.
7. Stamp ‘Happy Thanksgiving’ in Early Espresso ink on Crushed Curry card stock. Punch out with the Modern Label Punch. Adhere with Dimensionals to card front.
8. Admire your cute Thanksgiving Turkey card and have a Happy Thanksgiving!