This Tiny Treat Box decorated with a Punch Art Bunny is ready for Easter or a Spring Treat or small gift. It is pretty quick to make. Just two punches and two Markers to make it. Yes, I did draw on the face. You can use the Owl Punch for eyes if you want or use googly eyes. It doesn’t have to be perfect. You can even let the children draw the face themselves. It will be cute whoever draws it!
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes Wood #128748, Clear #127802
And Many More Wood #134273, Clear #134276
Ink: Black StazOn
Markers: Basic Black
Punches” 1-3/4″ Circle #119850
Large Oval #119855
Other: Whisper White 5/8″ Organza Ribbon #114319
Silver Ribbon #132137
1. Punch one 1-3/4″ Circle and two Large Ovals from Whisper White card stock.
2. Color the pink parts of the Large Oval ears with your Blushing Bride Marker.
3. Draw the eyes with your Basic Black Marker. Draw your triangle nose with your Blushing Bride Marker. Now draw you mouth and whiskers with the fine tip of your Basic Black Marker.
4. Put Glue Dots on the bottom front of each ear and attach to the back of your Bunny Head. If desired, tie a small bow with Silver Ribbon (or another color) and attach to your Bunny as a Bow Tie.
5. Stamp the Sentiments on the top flap of your Tiny Treat Box.
6. Measure 6″ of Organza Ribbon cutting the ends at an angle if desired. Attach to your Tiny Treat Box sides and back with Fast Fuse. I did fold my box to make sure which side was the front. It is easier to put the Ribbon on the box when it is flat.
7. Since the Bunny Head will make it hard to open your box, fold a 3″ piece of Organza Ribbon in half and staple to the lid flap of your box.
8. Assemble your box: The flap with the “U”, the sides, then tuck in the long flap. Flatten from the inside if necessary. You can put your treats or small gift in now.
9. Now use Fast Fuse or Glue Dots to attach your Bunny to the front of your Tiny Treat Box.