Here is the back page of the Scrapbook Pages we will be making at my class on Friday. I am so excited because they ordered different Scrappin’ Kits so they will get different looks. I really did have fun putting these Scrapbook pages together. I was really starting to enjoy the Scrappin’ Kits and now they are all gone. But you can do the same with Designer Series Papers and coordinating Card Stock. We will just have to make our own Die Cut or punched embellishments now. But there are lots of NEW Stamp sets that will look GREAT on Scrap pages!!!!
Scrappin’ Kit: Afternoon Daydream or use the Designer Series Papers and coordinating Card Stock of your choice.
Whisper White card stock
Scallop Trim Border Punch
Tasteful Trim XL Bigz Die
1. Cut your Page Base of Pool Party 8″ x 8″.
Very Back Page
2. Cut your Gray Print 2″ x 8″. Cut a scrap of Whisper White 1″ x 8″. Punch the long edge with your Scallop Trim Border Punch. Adhere the punched Whisper White piece to the back of the Gray piece with SNAIL. Adhere to the side of your Pool Party Page Base.
3. I should have used one of the adhesive borders, but I used the Tasteful Trim die to cut a piece of Basic Gray that goes under the adhesive die cut label.
4. Embellish as desired with the self-adhesive die cuts from your Kit. I also added a Rhinestone to the center of the Circle die cut.
5. Add Photos and Journaling as desired.
6. Cut a 2″ x 8″ Red Patterned Paper from your Kit. Punch the long edge with your Scallop Trim Border Punch. Adhere to the side of your Pool Party Page Base.
7. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 3-7/8″ Primrose Petals. Adhere in position shown.
8. Cut your Pool Party Patterned Paper at 4″ x 4″. Adhere as shown. Embellish with die cuts from your kit.
9. Add Photos and Journaling as desired.
10. Add to your Scrapbook and enjoy!