Do you like attending Stamp Classes to make projects and learn new things but you can’t find a class time when you are available or you live too far away?
Would you like help with your Stamping Projects on your time schedule?
Would you like to receive Exclusive Projects designed by me with Step-by-Step video instructions that you can pause and rewind as many times as you want?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions….
Then Nendy’s Creative Corner Club is for you!
What do you need to do and how much will it cost?
1. You need to be a US resident or military member with an APO or FPO address.
~You can join anytime.
2. You will fill out the form below which will let me know you have joined my Club and agreed to the following Terms of Service. This form will sign you up for the “Monthly Reminder” email list. I will be notified that you have signed up and joined the Club.
3. Place a $30 minimum order in my Online Store. I will be notified by email that you placed an order.
4. I will then send you the link to the Club Page with the project information within 24 hours on business days and first thing on Monday morning if you ordered on the weekend.
Terms of Service-Your Responsibility
1. You commit to placing a $30 minimum order from My Online Store each month by the 10th of the month for six months in a row. (Local Customers can place their orders the way we currently do by the 10th of the month or the first Class of the month.) If your Order totals $150 or more in merchandise (before shipping and tax) you qualify for Hostess Benefits and get to choose some merchandise for FREE.
2. You will have access to the Club Page as long as you keep the link.
3. You can remain a Club Member as long as you keep placing orders with me. I appreciate my customers. Just email me if you no longer wish to be a Club Member and I will remove you from the email list.
4. All I ask is that you don’t share the Project links with others or Pin my Club Projects. Feel free to make your own projects to share and Pin.
Frequently Asked Questions are below the form.
Terms of Service-My Responsiblity
1. I will design Exclusive Projects just for Club Members. I may share a picture of the project for advertising purposes, but will not post these projects with instructions on my blog or elsewhere. We will not make these projects in any of my Classes.
2. I will make the Step-by-Step on videos for you and post them on the Club Project Page.
3. I will also include a Supply List with a photo, cutting measurements and Tips that you can print off and take to your craft area. Sometimes I will offer suggestions for other supplies so you can make the projects more than once.
4. I will email you the Project Page Link within 24 hours after you have placed your Order, first thing on Monday morning if you ordered on Saturday or Sunday.
5. I will send you the Current Catalogs that are now available if you don’t already have them. You will also get each new Catalog as it comes out.
6. You will earn 1 Creative Corner Reward Point for every full $25 in merchandise you purchase from me. Earn 20 Points and you can choose 1 catalog item up to $19.95. Earn 40 Points and the item can be up to $39.95. This is my way of saying Thank You for being my Customer! I keep track of the points, although you can keep track if you want to. (If you are close to the $25 increment you can always add Dimensionals or a SNAIL Refill to your order. This is what I do when I am close.)
Sign Me Up Now!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the requirements to join?
1. You must be a US resident OR a US Military family member with an APO or FPO address.
2. You agree to purchase at least $30 from My Online Stampin’ Up! Store each month for at least six months. You can join anytime. The month after you join you will need to place your order between the 1st and 10th of each month.
What do you get as a Club Member?
1. A Step-by-Step Video Class. You can view this class as long as you want as long as you keep the Page Link. There will also be a Supply List for each class which includes cutting measurements, Project photos, Tips & Suggestions.
2. All Projects will be Exclusive for this Club. I won’t post them on my blog (except perhaps a photo for advertising). We won’t make them in Class. These projects will be just for you as your Reward for buying your Stampin’ Up! Products from me each month.
3. You will earn Reward Points for every full $25 you spend on merchandise. Earn 20 Points and choose an item up to $19.95. Save up 40 Points and choose an item up to $39.95. If you have already ordered from me these points will be added on to the ones you have already earned.
How do I Join?
1. Read the information above.
2. Fill in the Raspberry Ripple Email Form if you agree to the Terms of Service. (Different color Form just for this Club.) This is also a double opt-in form. This will let me send you a “Reminder Email” on the 1st and 10th of each month.
3. Check your email and click to activate your subscription. I will receive an email that you have signed up so I can add you as a Club Member. You will receive a Welcome Email reminding you of the Terms of Service.
4. You can then place an order in My Online Store. I will receive an email that you have placed an Online Order.
5. I will then email you the Project Link for the Month.
Do I have to order anything specific or can I order what I want to?
You can order whatever you want. I will provide a supply list for the projects so you will know what I used on the videos. You can order those items if you want. I will sometimes add other suggested items you can use. So you will get a different look. I rarely make things exactly as I see them, so I don’t expect you to copy everything exactly. Add your own twist to each project to make it your own.
What if I am a Local Customer and want to place my order directly from you?
That will be fine. You will still need to fill out the form and do the necessary things to join. Just place your order with me as you have in the past-anytime during the month you join, and between the 1st and 10th each month thereafter or at the fist Class of the month. Just remind me it is a Club Order so I will remember to email you the Project Link.
If you have any questions, please email me. I am always happy to hear from you!