Updated September 6, 2012
Join The Creative Corner Club in September and get TWO (2) Classes FREE!
You, the customer, agree to:
* Purchase $30 of merchandise from My Online Stampin’ Up! Store each month between the 1st and 10th of each month. You can continue as long as you want and cancel any time. There is no longer a six (6) month commitment. The merchandise price is before tax and shipping. If you do not get your order placed by the 10th of the month, you can pay $10 for the Class. I hope to have the Classes up and running by the end of September.
* Not share links, files, and photos with non-club members. This includes NOT pinning these items on Pinterest.
* Contact me if there is ever a problem with your order or something you ordered from My Online Stampin’ Up! Store. I want you to be a happy customer! Stampin’ Up! also wants you to be a happy customer! Also let me know if something isn’t working on the website so I can fix it.
I, Nendy, agree to:
* Email you the Project webpage link within 24-36 hours after I am notified of your order. (Sunday not included.)
* The Link contains TWO exclusive projects with step-by-step instructions in both video and a PDF file. Also included in the PDF file will be a complete supply list for both projects including measurements so you can easily reproduce the projects.
* Add you as one of My Creative Corner Rewards Points Members. You can download the Reward Points Tracking Card so you can keep track of your Reward Points. There is a link on the sidebar of each Month’s Project Page. You earn 1 Reward Point for every $25 in merchandise you spend (before tax and shipping). Earn 20 Points and redeem your Tracking Card for any catalog item valued at $19.95 or below. Earn 40 Points and redeem your Tracking Card for any catalog item valued at $39.95 or below. (Hostess sets not included.)
Steps to Sign Up:
1. Fill out the form below. When you fill out the form you agree to the above Terms of Service. The information on the form will give me the information I need to email you a reminder at the first of each month. I will also have the information to send you Stampin’ Up! catalogs. Your phone number is required to send you a catalog. I also like to call all my customers periodically to see how they are doing and what I can do to help them have more fun making cards and paper crafting.
2. Place an order from my Online Stampin’ Up! Store for $30 or more in merchandise.
3. Email me and let me know you have joined my Club.
4. I will send you the link for the current month’s projects.