This card uses supplies from the March Paper Pumpkin Kit and the Sale-a-bration Big Day stamp set. Today is the last day to earn Sale-a-bration products! This is also the last day to get a discount on a 3-month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscription AND qualify for ONE FREE Sale-a-bration product as Sale-a-bration ends today (March 31, 2015)! The smaller card is the Paper Pumpkin card size – 3-1/2″ x 5″. The larger card is the standard 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″.
March 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit
Stamps: Big Day Wood #139109, Clear #139112
Ink: Black included in the Kit
Pool Party Marker
Other: Dimensionals (some are included in the Kit)
STRIPED CARD INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Stamp the desired sentiment above the punched YOU.
2. Using 40″ of embroidery thread from the Kit, backstitch the letters as directed in the Kit instructions. This goes very quickly. You will need 40″ of thread to complete all three letters and have some left to tie a knot at the end. Place Dimensionals on the back of your embroidered piece.
3. Place the stamped and embroidered card stock where desired on one of the card fronts.
4. Add an epoxy sticker from the Kit. You have now finished the Kit instructions. But I thought it needed something more. So on to step 5.
5. Stamp the Big Day stamp with Crushed Curry ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut around the edges with scissors or your Paper Trimmer. I also edged this piece with a Crushed Curry Marker. Color in the Cake with your Pool Party Marker. Attach with Dimensionals.
LARGER CARD INSTRUCTIONS:
Daffodil Delight card stock
Back to Black Designer Series Paper #133700
Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers #137856
Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack #133787
Crystal Effects #101055
1. Cut your Daffodil Delight card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. and attach. You can also use half a card from the Paper Pumpkin Kit for this piece.
3. Stamp your “YOU” piece with the desired sentiment in Black ink.
4. Embroider the YOU using a Back stitch as explained in the Kit directions. Edge the card stock with a Crushed Curry Marker. Hold onto a piece of Daffodil Delight card stock and cut around the edges with about 1/8″ border around your embroidered piece. Attach these pieces together with Dimensionals. Put Dimensionals on the back layer.
5. Stamp your Cake stamp in Crushed Curry. Cut out around the edges. Color in the Cake word with your Crushed Curry Marker. Cut a Daffodil Delight mat as above with about 1/8″ border. Attach the two pieces with Dimensionals and put Dimensionals on the back layer.
6. Cut 3 Daffodil Delight Stars with the Itty Bitty Accents Star Punch. Attach to the back of the Star Shaped Epoxy Stickers. Attach one to the center of the “O” with a Dimensional.
7. Lay out all the pieces in the desired positions. Remove Dimensional Backings and attach. Attach the Stars with Tombow Glue or Glue Dots.
8. Cover the CAKE letters with Crystal Effects, if desired, and set aside to dry for a few hours.
9. Now you have another way to use your March Paper Pumpkin Kit.
Happy Card Making!