MY DIGITAL STUDIO
My Digital Studio will NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE AFTER MAY 31st. Make sure you download all your purchased content as save “For Other Applications” so you can still use it when My Digital Studio quits working. I will be testing out another option soon-MyMemories.com. I have downloaded the My Memories program. Now I just need to follow the directions to transfer all my MDS downloads so they will work with the new program. The My Memories Suite 5 is FREE to MDS users. HERE is the link that tells about the transfer.
Get YOUR OWN NEW Catalog!
Online Customers who have ordered from me in the last six month should receive a NEW Catalog in the mail sometime in May. Please let me know when you get yours. Towards the end of the month I will also be mailing you a Wish List form, Reward Points form, and some coupons.
Local Stampers will get their catalogs directly from me starting May 27th at the Sneak Peek Class. I will deliver to the other Local Stampers that week. OR contact me if you want a catalog earlier and want to pick one up from me.
If you place an Online order from me after today, please let me know if you want a catalog mailed to you. I will mail it after I get my shipment and get it prepped. You should get it before June 2nd.
JUNE 2nd CATALOG TRANSITION.
1. Orders can be placed starting shortly after 2:00 am MDT (Utah time).
2. The catalogs overlap. Place orders from both the OLD and NEW catalogs AND the Occasions Catalog at the old catalog price (if items are still available) JUNE 2nd ONLY! This is the last day to order from the 2014-2015 Annual Catalog AND the Occasions Catalog.
3. The catalog will be posted on my blog Current Catalogs page. Look for a NEW Rewards Points form and hopefully some coupons.
CHANGES IN THE NEW CATALOG
1. Most prices will now be in even dollar amounts. For example: instead of $12.95 the price will be $13.00. A few prices will end in $0.25, $0.50, and $0.75. So this means that everything will be going up five cents. So get things now before the price increase takes effect.
2. Clearance Rack prices will end with a “9” to distinguish the difference from regular priced items.
3. There will be price increases for Ink Pads and Refills, Extra-large Punches, the Big Shot, Big Shot Cutting Pads, and Big Shot Crease Pads. If you want to order any of these items at the current, lower price then do so now.
4. Textured Impressions Embossing Folders prices will be a little lower!
5. Changes to the Hostess Benefits (new name is Stampin’ Rewards) Program.
6. There will no longer be a Stampin’ Supplies List available. This list contained a supply list for each project in the catalog. The projects in the catalog are meant to inspire you. Ask or email me if you have questions about what products and supplies are used in a specific catalog project(s).
Happy Stamping & Shopping!