Did you miss getting to order the Stamparatus during the last Reservation period? Well, Stampin’ Up! felt our pain and has made a few changes to the Reservation Process. Here is the quote from the Demonstrator Website. I did take out the parts that were only for Demonstrators. Watch the Stamparatus Video at the end of this post.
“The results are in! The first Stamparatus reservation window reached its maximum number of reservations in just 15 minutes, which provided us with some very important information: You LOVE this new stamping tool! We couldn’t be more thrilled! In fact, your response was so amazing that we’ve decided to make some important adjustments to the reservation process.”
“As was previously announced, the second reservation window will remain open from December 5–30. However, during this reservation period we will take as many orders as we receive (yay!) and not close the window until December 30. So whether the total number of reservations is 100 or 100,000, the window will stay open!”
“Please note the following changes:
- Beginning March 19, we will ship Stamparatuses in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in our warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the December 5–30 window will ship on March 19 (as was previously announced).
- One reservation per customer.
- Because we are not limiting the maximum number of reservations for the second window, we will not offer a third window. This is the last chance for you to reserve a Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018-2019 annual catalog.
“Please note what has not changed:
- If you reserved one or more stamping tool(s) during the first reservation period, you may still order during the second window.
- The reservation window will open at 2:00 PM (MT) on December 5.
“We can’t wait for you to get your hands on your very own Stamparatus and look forward to seeing the projects you’ll make with this incredible stamping tool. “