November 16-30. Reserve Your Stamparatus!
Stampin’ Up! now has a Stamp Positioning Tool called the Stamparatus!
I am SO EXCITED to finally be able to talk about it! Stampin’ Up! is having a Reservation System for this to prevent backorders and frustration. Reserve your Stamparatus between November 16-30. Stampin’ Up!’s manufacturer will then make all the Stamparatuses reserved. When they are ready-around February 1st-you will need to close your order. Your credit card will be charged when you close your order. At that time you can add additional items to your order if you want. Your Stamparatus will ship approximately February 1st.
There are THREE Reservation Windows available.
Customers can order ONE Stamaparatus per Reservation Window. Yes, you can order ONE each time. The Stamparatus will be in the Annual Catalog June 2018.
~November 16-30, 2017. Available to Ship approximately February 1, 2018
~December 5-30, 2017. Available to Ship approximately March 18, 2018
~January 15-30, 2018. Available to Ship approximately April 15, 2018
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
I need product details!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s Clear Mount red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible, adjustable plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD
How do I reserve one?
Just click on the picture below for a tutorial. I understand the Online Ordering Website will be updated Thursday, November 16 to allow for you to reserve your Stamparatus.
As a member of the Leader to Leader (L2L) Team that has worked on this for several years I am excited it is finally ready and I can talk about it! As a member of the L2L Team I can order mine December 11th and it will be shipped right away so I WILL HAVE MINE BEFORE Christmas!!! Expect some videos the week after Christmas showing how to use it.
Remember to click the picture above for the How to Reserve My Stamparatus tutorial. Follow the instructions and be EXCITED!!