Do you enjoy using Stampin’ Up! products? Would you like to be one of those special people who get to use the new products BEFORE they are available to the general public? Would you like to earn some extra money to support your stamping fun or make enough extra money to help pay the bills or add extras for your family? If you join Stampin’ Up! in August you will get all this and a fun Limited Edition Howl-O-Ween Project Kit all for $99.
What is required to join Stampin’ Up?
1. You do need to fill out an Independent Demonstrator’s Agreement (contract) to become a Demonstrator. You can do this online or contact me and I will help you. The Starter Kit is $99 which you choose what supplies you want to use to start your business. I can help you choose what to get if you would like.
2. After you join you will also need to purchase or sell at least $100 in product a month ($300 a quarter) to remain an Active Demonstrator.
What happens after I join Stampin’ Up?
1. I will give you a call or meet with you if you are local and we can discuss what your plans are for your business. Do you want a career? Do you want to pay a bill or two or pay for a child’s lessons or sports? Do you just want to earn enough to pay for your hobby? I can help you make your plan and teach you how to do what you need to to make your goal. You can ask me any questions you have. We will talk at least once a month. I am here to help you succeed!
2. You will become a part of the Stampin’ Start Program. This will help you build a balanced business. You will get an email from Stampin’ Up! each week with an assignment to do. You will earn Free Stamp sets if you achieve these goals. There is also the Rising Star program for those who want to rise faster. Move at the pace you want, reach goals and earn rewards!
3. You will have access to the Demonstrator’s Website. There is a lot of training information for new demonstrators, information on current promotions, updates, and the information on your current sales for the month and quarter.
4. You can join Stampin’ Connection. There are forums-Stampin’ discuss, Stampers’ Showcase project galleries, Videos, and more. You can ask questions and get answers. You can search for projects to make with a certain stamp set or product. Stampers from all over the world meet and share here.
5. There are the wonderful people at Demonstrator Support to help you with almost everything! These are the most friendly and helpful support people I know.
6. You will receive the Stampin’ Success magazine each month with ideas to help you with your business. There are also online features to help you and inspire you.
What are some benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator?
1. You get to have fun stamping and creating and sharing your fun with others! This is my favorite part!
2. You will get at least a 20% discount on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases. I do like the discount too.
3. You will earn 20% Instant Income on all Stampin’ Up! products you sell to others. You order it AFTER they pay you. You aren’t supposed to keep stock on hand to sell like some companies require. Your customers can also use credit cards.
4. You can sign up and have your own Online Stampin’ Up! Store for others to order from. If you sign up within the first 21 days after you join you will receive the first two months free. After that it is $12.95 a month. You can also use this service to show your class and event schedule, have guest register for events, help your Hostesses with their event, and send Newsletters, invitations and other communications with your customers.
5. There are a variety of ways to make money with your own Stampin’ Up! business. I will help you figure it all out. You can hold Workshops, Make & Take Parties, Classes, Clubs, and can even have an online business! The more you sell the bigger percentage you can make in monthly commissions….. from 25% to 40% of what you sell. Stampin’ Up’s theme is “Doing it My Way!”
6. You can make Stampin’ Up! your career and earn more by sharing it with others and helping them to run successful businesses.
7. Then there are Incentive Trips you can earn. This year the Get Away trip is in San Diego and the Grand Vacation is a Western Caribbean Cruise. These trips are for you and a guest. Sometimes they let you pay to bring extra guests. What a great reward for you and your family for all your hard work!
8. There is an Annual Convention in Salt Lake City where you learn more about running your business, see lots of project and card samples, and get to see and test out new products. Most important is the fun, energy, and increased motivation to improve your business.
9. There are also cash bonuses for building a balanced business. You do need to work hard to achieve these bonuses, but it can be done.
Here are some more links to help you make your decision:
Please Contact me for more information.