Ho, ho, ho! Our Christmas in July promotion makes it easier than ever to sign up to be a demonstrator! You will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack including Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks (one for you and one for a stamping friend!), and a Bone Folder. That’s an added value of $52! And to give you a taste of the perks of being a demonstrator, we will also include the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for FREE ($20)! With so many basic items provided for you, you will be able to get your brand, new business off to a fast start—and spend your Starter Kit dollars on things like your favorite stamp sets and accessories! You will also be able to join in on the Holiday Catalog Preorder in August! Get all the NEW things from the Holiday Catalog up to 1 month before the public!!
- This offer is good for any recruit who joins during the month of July, including former demonstrators.
- All Starter Kit orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM (MT) on July 31 to be eligible for this promotion.
- Recruits may not exchange their Essential Gift Pack items for other products, including stamp sets.
- Please note: The Essentials Gift Pack will automatically be added to the Starter Kit. You don’t have to do anything extra to get it.
What are the perks of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator?
1. You can get at least a 20% discount on everything you order, both for yourself and friends! You can get a larger discount if you choose to sell more.
2. Earn extra Flex Points when you meet the NEW Demonstrator Goals.
You can order products one month before the public! The Annual Catalog Preorder has a list of items to choose from including the NEW In Colors. You can preorder anything you want from the Holiday and Occasions catalogs.
3. You can earn some extra money to help pay for your Stampin’ Up! products, to pay bills, or extra things for your family. Yes, you will have to work to do this. But you also get to play too! And make new friends!
4. Earn extra Flex Points when you meet the NEW Demonstrator Goals. You can also earn Flex points for meeting other requirements. Use your Flex Points to pay for select merchandise, prepaid gift cards, and the Incentive Trip. The trip this summer is Thailand, next year is Alaska! (Trips are earned the year before. To earn the Alaska trip you must meet the requirements by September 30, 2017.)
5. Attend On Stage and learn more about running your Stamping Business and get LOTS of inspiration! There is also Prize Patrol where you can get FREE NEW products! You can also participate in an exclusive preorder before Demonstrators that do not attend On Stage. On Stage in November will be in Salt Lake!
5. You will have access to Stampin’ Connection (You know-all those pins you want to see but cannot), and Demonstrator only Facebook groups with LOTS of ideas to inspire you and help your business grow.
6. You will also have me to help you whether you want to a Hobby Demonstrator (just to get the discount) or build a small business (a little amount of time) or make it a career (Full time)! I will help you with your first class or party. I will be there to answer your questions. I have a blog with lots of projects on. You will also have FREE access to a special membership site which includes my Creative Techniques Corner – NEW Technique Videos twice a month! This will give you an opportunity to learn to things so you can teach others.
What are the requirements to remain an Active Demonstrator?
1. If you want to sign up with me, you need to reside in the US or be a member of the US Military or a dependent.
2. Have a total in Sales of $300 per quarter. This amount does not include shipping and taxes on orders. It DOES include your orders and other orders placed through you and your Online Store (if you choose to have one).
3. There is no penalty if you choose to not be an Active Demonstrator. You just stop ordering. I will be sad and miss you though.
So How do I signup?
You sign up HERE: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/nendykerr/
I would recommend choosing your $125 in products first.
You will need a credit or debit card.
Click the “Join” Tab for more information.
Contact me if you have any questions.
I look forward to meeting you and having some FUN together!