Do you enjoy using Stampin’ Up! products? Do you enjoy crafting with others? Now might just be the right time for you to become a member of the Stampin’ Up! family.
What’s in it for you?
1. A 20% discount on all your own orders – automatically, without coupons or doing anything except ordering!
2. Earn 20% on all orders your family and friends place with you!
3. You get to see the NEW catalogs at least 1 whole month before everyone else!
4. You can order products from the NEW catalogs about 1 month before everyone else! You can order select items from NEW Annual Catalogs, and ANYTHING you want from the Fall Holiday Catalog, and the Occasions Catalog which begins in January.
5. You can join just to save money for your hobby OR you can choose to earn some money. It is your choice and you can change your mind later.
6. If you choose to earn some money there are lots of perks! You can earn FREE Stamp sets your first 6 months if you participate in the Stampin’ Start program. The more you sell, the more you can earn! There are also Great Rewards (FREE things!), Performance Bonuses (cash!), and Incentive Trips you can earn! The next Incentive Trip is a Mediterranean Cruise! You do have to work hard for these extra perks.
What are the requirements?
1. Choose the merchandise you want in your Starter Kit. You get to choose $125 in merchandise and you only pay $99. You also get FREE shipping for your Starter Kit! Don’t know what to order? Here are some suggestions HERE and HERE.
2. Join. You will need your Social Security number and a valid credit card.
3. You will need to buy/sell a total of $300 a quarter to remain active. This total only includes merchandise prices and does NOT include shipping or tax. (Yes, your orders count towards the $300!) That is about $100 a month OR two $150 orders during a 3 month time period. You can choose Hostess Benefits when your own order is at least $150! More FREE things!!
Why connect with me rather than another Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator?
1. Access to a FREE membership site with projects and/or Business Helps posted almost every week. All my Online Classes and Tutorials are also on this site. You will have FREE access!
2. You will usually receive a Weekly email telling you what is going on at Stampin’ Up! and on the website. I also usually list recent blog posts with links so you have plenty of project ideas to play with and tweak and adapt to your heart’s desire!
3. I am here to help you with your projects AND if you want to earn some spending money to get more fun Stamping Toys. (Oops! Tools and Supplies!)
4. Email me with any questions or concerns you may have. If you would like me to call you please leave your phone number and a good day and time (including Time Zone) to call you.
Come Play with me!