The Houses on this card are cut from a strip of the Halloween Night Designer Series Paper. The stamped Moon and the die cut images are from the Spooky Fun Bundle. This was a really fun card to make. This card was also part of the September Stamp Class. Everyone loved it!
Bundle: Spooky Fun photopolymer stamps + Halloween Scenes Edgelits #144437
Ink: Memento Black
Card Stock: Basic Gray
Halloween Night Designer Series Paper #142022
Tools: Big Shot
Adhesives: Tombow Glue or Fine Tip Glue Pen
Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Basic Gray card stock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your House strip about 2-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ – along the outside of the strip. Attach leaving about 3/4″ of your card base showing at the bottom.
3. Cut your Tree (the sides and bottom are not cut by the Edgelit. You will need to cut them yourself.), the witch, and two bats from Basic Black card stock with your Big Shot and the Halloween Scenes Edgelits. Lay out on your card front to help you decide where to stamp your moon.
4. Stamp your Moon in Memento Black ink. Sponge with Whisper White ink in a swirling motion making sure to go outside the lines so it looks more like moonlight.
5. Glue on all your pieces. NOTE: I trimmed the left side of the “ground” by the tree so it looked more like a small hill.
6. You can stamp a sentiment on the card front if desired.