Last updated: November 14, 2017
Nov 1. Stampin’ Blends Available for Purchase.
Dec 1-Jan 2. Year-End Sale. You will be smiling over special deals on select retiring and surplus items while supplies last. More Details Dec 1.
Dec 5. Reserve Your Own Stamparatus! Last time they sold out in 15 minutes!
November 1st. Stampin’ Blends Available
Stampin’ Blends are the NEW Alcohol Markers. You can buy them in Color sets of two Markers or buy each Marker individually. Available in 12 Stampin’ Up! exclusive colors PLUS Ivory, Bronze, and the all-important Color Lifter. No matter what your choice of color(s) get the Color Lifter to “erase” mistakes and to add wonderful highlights so it looks like the light is shining on your projects. ORDER HERE!
November 16-30. Reserve Your Stamparatus!
Stampin’ Up! now has a Stamp Positioning Tool called the Stamparatus! I am SO EXCITED to finally be able to talk about it! Stampin’ Up! is having a Reservation System for this to prevent backorders and frustration. Reserve your Stamparatus between November 16-30. Stampin’ Up!’s manufacturer will then make all the Stamparatuses reserved. When they are ready-around February 1st-you will need to close your order. Your credit card will be charged when you close your order. At that time you can add additional items to your order if you want. Your Stamparatus will ship approximately February 1st.
There are THREE Reservation Windows available. Customers can order ONE Stamaparatus per Reservation Window. Yes, you can order ONE each time. The Stamparatus will be in the Annual Catalog June 2018.
~November 16-30, 2017 Available to Ship approximately February 1, 2018
~December 5-30, 2017. Available to Ship approximately March 18, 2018
~January 15-30, 2018. Available to Ship approximately April 15, 2018
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
I need product details!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD
November 20-26. Online Extravagnaza!
Do you like Sales and Discounts? Come join in Stampin’ Up!’s SALE of the Year! Items at 10-50% off. LOTS of Stamps at 20% off ONLY on Monday, November 20th. Other Deals include: past Paper Pumpkin Kits and Refills, Cellophane Bags, Thinlits and Framelits, Punches, Glitter, Baker’s Twine, Watercolor Pencils, Embossing Folders, Enamel Shapes, Markers, Electic Paper Clips, Sequins, Glitter and Shapes.