This fun card features the Home for Christmas paper with Santa. Have fun making a Santa Card of your own!
Stamps: Oh What Fun Photopolymer #140386
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White
Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper #139592
Other: Home for Christmas Buttons #139639
Home for Christmas Enamel Dots #140536
Real Red & Garden Green 1/8″ Striped Ribbon $139615
Fast Fuse or SNAIL Adhesive
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. You really should score the Thick card stock before you fold it.
2. Cut your Real Red card stock at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Attach to card base.
3. Cut your Santa paper at 2-1/2″ x 5-1/4. Cut your Pool Party card stock at 1″ x 4-3/4″. Cut your Whisper White card stock at 1/2″ x 4″. Stamp on it with Real Red ink. Attach the stamped Whisper White to the Pool Party with Dimensionals. Attach the Button with Glue Dots. Tie a bow from the striped ribbon and attach to the button with Glue Dots. Arrange the layered papers and the Santa paper and attach to the Real Red card stock.
4. Add the finishing touch of two White Enamel Dots to the top corners of the Real Red card stock.
5. You now have another Christmas card to send.
Merry Christmas Card Making!