Make a Beautiful Poinsettia flower with the Festive Flower Punch! It is easy and pretty quick to make. Make one today! Come back next Friday to learn how to make a mat for your punched sentiments.
This video is almost 11 minutes long.
Bundle: Reason for the Season stamp set + Festive Flower Punch #
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Card Stock: 1st=card shown in video. 2nd=Glimmer Paper flower card
Real Red for stamped flower OR Red Glimmer Paper for Flower
Cherry Cobbler OR Real Red for card base
Holidays Designer Vellum OR Winter Wonderland
Gold Glimmer Paper or Daffodil Delight for flower center
Punch: 1-3/4″ Circle
Other: Glue Dots
Simply Scored Stylus
Fast Fuse or Snail Adhesive
1. Card base is 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored and folded at 4-1/4″. Card front is 4″ x 5-1/4″.
2. Card Stock Strips for Flower Petals: Two 2″ x 8-1/2″ strips. Stamp 8 Large Petals and 4 Small Petals. You will need a 3/4″ strip to stamp two long thin double Petals.
3. Punch the Large Petals by inserting your stamped strip from the left side of the Festive Flower Punch. Punch your Small Petals by inserting your stamped strip from the right side of your Punch. Insert the 3/4″ strip down the center to punch the long double Petals. Punch the center “+” by inserting a corner of paper in the center.
4. Punch your 1-3/4″ circle in either Real Red or Cherry Cobbler Card stock.
5. Fold each Petal as shown in Video. Add two Glue Dots to the end of the Petal that will be in the center of the Flower.
6. Layer the 8 Large Petals first, then the Small Petals, then the Long Double Petals, then the Centers.
Happy Christmas Card Making!