Does using the NEW Blendabilities Alcohol Markers sound hard? Or are you just intimidated because they have been compared to Copics which seem like it takes a long time to get them to look good? This video shows you that you can use Blendabilities and get GREAT results the first time! Choose a line-art stamp, your Memento Tuxedo Black ink, some Whisper White card stock, and your Blendabilities and let’s give this a try! August 1, 2014 ALL 12 Color Assortments will be available for customers to purchase!
Video Time 18 minutes
BLENDABILITIES BASIC SUPPLIES:
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad #132708
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Refill #133456
Color Lifter #129369
Whisper White card stock is recommended for beginners
Line Art Stamp of your choice
BLENDABILITIES ASSORTMENTS GROUP 1-AVAILABLE NOW!
Cherry Cobbler #130995
Coastal Cabana #131000
Daffodil Delight #130998
Old Olive #130999 P
Pumpkin Pie #130997
Rich Razzleberry #131003
Skin Tone (6 Markers) #128370
BLENDABILITIES ASSORTMENTS GROUP 2-AVAILABLE AUGUST 1ST!
Calypso Coral #130996
Crumb Cake #131004
Melon Mambo #130994
Night of Navy #131001
Smokey Slate #131005
Wisteria Wonder #131001
Things to know about Blendabilities Alcohol Markers:
1. Rectangular barrel keeps them where you put them. No rolling away!
2. Store flat to maintain even ink distributions and prolong the life of your Marker.
3. Each Blendability comes with both a Fine tip and a Brush tip.
4. Marker tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester which can fray.
5. Color coded caps with different sized cylinders inside to keep your Markers away from the air and to prevent drying out. Place your marker on a flat surface to slide the cap on. DO NOT force the tip in as you can damage it.
6. Stampin’ Up! Blendabilities Markers coordinate wonderfully with our card stock, and can be used with transparent Window Sheets.
7. Colorfast which means they won’t fade!
~Protect your work surface by placing a sheet of paper undeneath the paper you will be coloring on as Blendabilities do bleed through the card stock!
~Stamp your image with the Memento ink pad and let it dry for 30 seconds or so to let it dry.
1. Color just how you normally do.
2. Color from light to dark OR dark to light using small circular motions.
3. Use the fine tip, the brush tip, or both tips.
4. Color from the inside out, or around the edges and fill in the rest.
5. Use a lighter hand for a watercolor effect. Or keep layering on the color for a more vibrant color.
6. Color a small area at a time, then put the cap back on so it won’t dry out.
7. Experiment to find YOUR favorite Blendabilitis techniques!
8. You can color on Rhinestones, Pearls, Buttons, and Heat Embossed images. You Marker tips will wear out faster when coloring on these uneven surfaces. You can also color on colored card stock, Window Sheets, Cello bags, and other papers.