This is a single layer Thank You Card stamped just on the card base. I colored the stamp with Markers so the flowers and leaves would be different colors.
Stamps: Flourishing Phrases Wood Mount #141531, Clear Mount #141534
Markers: Choose a green and a color for your flower. I used Wild Wasabi and Berry Burst (I think)
Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla #144237
1. Cut your Thick Very Vanilla cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Color your stamp with the side of the brush-tip of your Marker. When your stamp is all colored, open your mouth wide and huff the moist air onto your stamp. I usually do this 5-6 times making sure all parts of the stamp get remoistened. Stamp as normal.
3. Ink up your sentiment (with the ink pad or marker). Stamp.
Your card is finished.
Happy New Year stamping! Get the supplies for your New Year’s card making from My Online Store.
This is a quick and easy Paisley Thank You Card. If you change the sentiment you can use is for any occasion. Use a Clear Block F. This will also be easy when the Stamparatus comes out.
Stamps: Paisley & Posies Photopolymer #142196
Clear Block F #118483
Label Me Pretty Wood Mount #143858, Clear Mount #143861
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Marina Mist
Night of Navy
Punches: Pretty Label #143715
1-3/8 Scallop Circle #146139 (available January 3, 2018)
Adhesive: Stampin’ Dimensionals
1. Cut your Marina Mist card base at 5-1/2 x 8-1/2. Score and fold at 4-1/4.
2. Lay your stamps, flat side up, on the card front in the position you want them. Lay your F Block on top of the stamps making sure the stamp block is straight so you can line up and stamp easily.
3. Stamp Card Front: Place your card base on the Stampin’ Pierce Mat to get a better stamped image. Now ink up your stamps with Night of Navy ink and stamp on your card front.
4. Stamp Thank You in Night of Navy ink on Whisper White cardstock. Punch out with the 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch lining up the stamped image with the scallops (or punch with the regular 1-3/8″ Circle Punch). Punch a Night of Navy Pretty Label. Attach the two together with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Attach to your card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Get your Card Making supplies from My Online Store.
Make this quick Thank You card. You can change the supplies and use the basic Sketch to make a card for any seasonal Thank You card.
Stamps: Banners for You Photopolymer #141710
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White (card base)
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper #135315
Be Merry Designer Series Paper #144111
Big Shot: Bunch of Banners Framelits #141488
Punch: 1-1/2″ Circle #138299
Embellishments: Mini Tinsel Trim Combo Pack #144636
Foil Snowflakes #144642
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White cardbase at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/2.
2. Cut your patterned paper at 4″ x 5″.
3. Stamp your Thank You in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out with your Big Shot and the Banner Framelit of your choice. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
4. Lay out your Thank You and your Snowflake. Attach your Thank You. Attach your Foil Snowflake with Fast Fuse or SNAIL in the center.
5. Wrap your Tinsel Ribbon around your patterned paper over the center of your Foil Snowflake. Tie in a bow over to the left edge of your paper.
6. Attach your patterned paper layer to your card base with Fast Fuse.
7. Punch out your Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper 1-1/2″ Circle. Attach over the center of your Foil Snowflake with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Your Card is Finished!
Get supplies for all your seasonal Thank You cards at My Online Store.