I just updated my Local Class schedule and the events for October and November. Contact Me to register for a Class and/or if you have any questions.
1. Saturday, October 18. Stamp Class. Cost $15. Time 1:00-3:00. RSVP by Thursday, September 16th. We will be making 4 projects.
2. Friday, October 24. Envelope Punch Board Technique Class. $35. ($10 if you already have your own Envelope Punch Board) RSVP & pay by Saturday October 18th. Times: 12-2, 2:30-4:30, and 6:30-8:30. We will make a couple of envelopes, a box to hold cards, and at least 2 other projects to include some boxes.
3. Schedule an Event, Invite your friends, Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products AND an Exclusive Stamp set for qualifying orders. Dates Available: Tuesday, October 28th, and Wednesday, October 29th. Contact Me TODAY so you don’t miss out! Qualifying orders must be in by October 31st to get the Exclusive Stamp set.
1. Saturday, November 1st. Super Stamping Saturday! Time: 10:00-4:00.
To Go Class Kits shipped to your home: RSVP date same as listed. Kit will include basic instructions and all supplies mentioned below. You will need any stamp sets used, ink, and other adhesives used.
~Add $5 for the Christmas Card Classes and $10 for the Thanksgiving Class and the Merry Christmas Banner Class. I will send you a PayPal invoice and mail your kit Monday, November 3rd.
~Christmas Card Class. Cost $15. We will be making 4 Christmas Cards.
~Christmas Card Stamp a Stack. Cost $35. We will be making 4 each of 4 different designs (same as above) for a total of 16 cards. You will be using the Trim the Tree Designer Paper Stack, Nordic Designer Buttons, Rhinestones, 1 SNAIL Refill all of which you get to take home what you don’t use in class. Also included: card bases and card stock to make the cards, and envelopes.
~Thanksgiving Class. $35. Includes the Celebration Basics Kit, your choice of ribbons (1. Pear Pizzazz Chevron Ribbon and Roll of White and Tangerine Tango Two Toned Trim OR 2. Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon and Natural & Old Olive Two-Toned Trim), card stock to cut out a phrase for your Banner. You will make a Banner and several things from the Kit to dress up your Thanksgiving Table. (Celebration Basic Kit includes: 15 Kraft Pennants, 10 each: goodie bags, printed tags, perforated tags, and bag closures.) There are several alphabets to choose from for your Banner.
~Merry Christmas Banner. $40. Includes a Banner Kit with 18 Banners and 9′ Jute Cord, roll of Cherry Cobbler Ribbon, 1/8″ Silver Ribbon and a bottle of Tombow Glue all of which you get to take home what you don’t use. Also includes the card stock and Glimmer Paper to help you decorate it. This will be different than last year’s banner.
2. Friday, November 7th. Gift Box Punch Board Technique Class. $45. RSVP by Saturday, November 1st. Times: 12-2, 2:30-4:30, and 6:30-8:30. The Class Fee includes your own Gift Box Punch Board and a package of Under the Tree Heavy Designer Series Paper. Learn the basics of using your Gift Box Punch Board. We will make all the boxes that use 12 x 12 and smaller papers. Just in time to put in all those fun gifts you are giving or make favor or treat boxes for friends, neighbors, and teachers.
3. Schedule an Event, Invite your friends, Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products for qualifying orders. Dates Available: Saturday, November 8th. Contact Me TODAY
Hope to see you soon!