I made this Baby Bear Card to celebrate the birth of a new grandson born the day after Christmas. This cute bear that looks so soft and fuzzy is done entirely with stamps and three colors of ink. Make a pink version for a girl using Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, and Melon Mambo inks and card stock.
Stamps: Baby Bear Photopolymer #141859
Inks: Sahara Sand
Tip Top Taupe
Night of Navy
Card Stock: Whisper White
Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Whisper White at 3-1/8″ x 3-3/8″.
2. Stamp you Bear on the Whisper White making sure the widest sides are at the top and bottom.
3. The Bear stamps are numbered on the plastic sheet they are attached to. Look through the inked stamps to line up the Bear parts.
~Stamp Bear part 1 in Sahara Sand ink. Most solid stamp,
~Stamp Bear part 2 in Crumb Cake ink. Medium solid stamp.
~Stamp Bear part 3 in Tip Top Taupe ink. Less solid stamp.
On a scrap of Whisper White stamp the Bow.
~most solid in Soft Sky ink
~Least solid in Marina Mist ink.
~Cut out the bow with scissors and attach to the Bear with Glue Dots.
4. Cut your Marina Mist card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and Fold at 4-1/4″.
5. Cut your Soft Sky card stock at 3-1/2″ x 3-3/4″. Attach under stamped Bear with Fast Fuse or SNAIL. Attach the layered Bear to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Stamp your sentiment on the card base with Night of Navy ink.
Enjoy making a pink version for a Baby Girl!