Here is another version of the Tin of Cards White Heart card. This version uses the +++++ stamp, Happy Birthday, and the longer Banner die cut included in the Kit. Have fun making this!
Tin of Cards Project Kit #138378
Tin of Cards Photopolymer stamp set #138946
Memento Black ink pad
Watermelon Wonder ink pad
1. Choose these items from your Tin of Cards Project Kit: the White Card base with the Heart, the patterned paper, the long White Banner, the Gold Epoxy Hearts. You will also need the other supplies listed above.
2. Use your ++++ stamp and the Black Memento ink pad and stamp the +++++ where the different patterns meet. This reminds me of quilting. You might have to stamp more than once per line. Just try to line up the ++ evenly. You do not have to be perfect to have it look nice.
3. Attach your patterned paper to the Heart card front. Put a thin line of Tombow Glue around the edge of the printed side of the patterned paper and attach it from the inside of your card. As long as it looks centered on the card inside it will look great from the card front. I also like to add a couple of drops of Tombow Glue to the Heart so it will stay down on the patterned paper.
4. Stamp “Happy Birthday” in Watermelon Wonder ink on the White Banner. Attach to your card with Dimensionals.
5. Add one large Gold Epoxy Heart and three smaller Hearts to the card front including one inside the Heart cutout.
6. You have finished another card!
Happy Card Making!