This Tin of Cards Kit Bermuda Bay card was made with supplies that come with the Kit.
Tin of Cards Project Kit #138378
Tin of Cards Photopolymer stamp set #138946, French #140064
Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set #139971 with Birthday Candle, French #140038
Bermuda Bay ink pad
Fast Fuse or Snail Adhesive
1. Choose the following things from your Tin of Cards Kit: Bermuda Bay striped card base, Yellow 1″ printed strip, Wood embellishment, Gold Glimmer Paper Heart. You will also need Clear Mount Blocks for your stamps, the Bermuda Bay ink pad, a Metallic Gold Sharpie Marker, and your adhesives.
2. Attach the Yellow 1″ printed paper to your card front as shown.
3. Stamp the Swirly Line stamp along the top and bottom edges of the Yellow 1″ strip. You only have to stamp on the card edges. The center will be covered with the Wood embellishment.
4. Stamp the Happy Hello on the Wood embellishment with your Bermuda Bay ink.
5. Curve your clean Swirly Line stamp on the top of your Wood embellishment. Attach to a Clear Block. Adjust shape if necessary and then stamp with Bermuda Bay ink. Attach to your card base with Dimensionals.
6. Attach your Gold Glimmer Paper Heart with Glue Dots.
7. You are done with this quick and easy card!
Happy Card Making!