This Tin of Cards Kit Bermuda Bay card was made following the directions with supplies that come with the Kit.
Tin of Cards Project Kit #138378
Tin of Cards Photopolymer stamp set #138946, French #140064
Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad
Fast Fuse or Snail Adhesive
1. Choose the following things from your Kit: Bermuda Bay striped card base, Yellow 1″ wide printed paper strip, Wood embellishment, Gold Glimmer Paper Heart. You will also need Clear Mount Blocks for your stamps, the Memento ink pad, and your adhesives.
2. Attach the Yellow 1″ wide printed paper strip to your card front as shown.
3. Stamp the +++++++ above and below the strip on both the left and right side of the card base. You do not need to stamp in the center as it will be covered up by the wood embellishment.
4. Stamp the desired sentiment on the Wood embellishment with your Memento ink. Attach to your card base with Dimensionals.
5. Put a couple of Glue Dots on the upper back side of your Glimmer Paper Heart. Attach to the bottom of the Wood embellishment.
6. You are done with this quick and easy card!
Happy Card Making!