I just found out I will be a grandma again so this Something for Baby stamp set and Framelits came at a great time for me. Are there any babies’ mothers you can make a card for? I did cut out the stamped images with the Framelits, but in hindsight next time I make this card I will skip the Framelits.
* = Available June 2, 2014.
Stamps: *Something for Baby w#134177 c#134180 (Bundle with Framelits w#136790 c#136791)
Ink: Marina Mist
Markers: Crushed Curry (couldn’t find my Daffodil Delight Marker)
Card Stock: So Saffron
Big Shot: *Baby’s First Framelits #133735 (Bundle – See above)
Label Collection Framelits #125598
Punches: ExtraLarge Oval Punch #119859
1-1/4″ Circle Punch #119861
Other: *Coastal Cabana Thick Baker’s Twine #135638
1. Cut your So Saffron Card Base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Watch This Video for more details.
2. Stamp your images on Whisper White card stock. The Baby Carriage uses Marina Mist ink. The Bib is Island Indigo ink. The Duck is Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie ink. (I need to find my Daffodil Delight Marker!!!) The Stacking Toy uses Markers colored directly on the stamp: Island Indigo, Garden Green, Gumball Green, Real Red, Rose Red, Rich Razzleberry.
Version 1-How I did it.
3a. Cut each image out using your Something for Baby Framelits. Cut from Whisper White card stock: 1 Label Framelit for your Baby Carriage, two 1-1/4″ Circles (punch) for your Duck and Bib, and a Large Oval punch for your Stacking Toy. Attach images to Punch or Framelit die cut with SNAIL adhesive.
Version 2-A Quicker Way
3b. Cut your Baby Carriage out with your Big Shot and Label Framelit. Punch your Duck and Bib out using the 1-1/4″ Circle Punch. Punch out your Stacking Toy using the Large Oval Punch.
4. Attach all images in the desired positions on your card front. I used SNAIL.
5. Tie a bow with Thick Baker’s Twine and attach it to your Bib with a Glue Dot. Make sure and tuck under any exposed Glue Dot.
6. Now you have a fun little baby card to give to an expectant or new mother. You know who mine is going to. 🙂
Happy Baby Card Making!