Make this quick and easy Fall Thank You card with a variety of Pumpkin Stamps from the Pick a Pumpkin stamp set. Add a punched sentiment and your card is finished!
Stamps: Pick a Pumpkin Wood Mount #144989, Clear Mount #144993
One Big Meaning Wood Mount #138788, Clearn Mount #139420
Ink: Always Artichoke
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie
Punch: Everyday Label #144668
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Pumpkin Pie card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp your sentiment in Cajun Craze ink on Peekaboo Peach cardstock and punch out with the Everyday Label Punch.
3. Cut your Whisper White card stock at 4″ x 5-1/4″.
4. Stamp your Pumpkins on the bottom in Tangerine Tango and Pumpkin Pie. Stamp your Gourd in Always Artichoke.
5. Lay your punched sentiment, word side down, where you want it to be. Stamp your three leaf stems in Always Artichoke ink.
6. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of your punched sentiment and attach to card front.
Your card is finished!
7. Optional Envelope: Stamp pumpkins, leaf stems, or gourds on the lower corners of your envelope front or on the envelope flap.
Need more Fall Crafting supplies? Get them from My Online Store today.