I decided to make a regular sized card with the June Paper Pumpkin Kit. Yes, I used the full Paper Pumpkin card so you can write TWO messages! My Granddaughter would think this is a really tricky card!
June 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit
Card Stock: Melon Mambo
Big Shot: Petal Burst embossing Folder #141493
Adhesive: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Emerald Envy card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Melon Mambo card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Run through your Big Shot with the Petal Burst embossing folder. Glue to your card base.
3. Glue your Card from the Kit to your Melon Mambo card front. I did mine at an angle.
Get a Circle die cut from your Kit. Pay attention to where the hole is punched… This will be the top of your Watermelon. Stamp the Watermelon Rind in Emerald Envy ink twice so it goes all the way around the circle. Stamp the half circle of your choice (I chose the one with seeds) in Melon Mambo ink so it fills the inside of your “Watermelon”.
4. Stamp some words in Emerald Envy ink in the center.
5. Tie a bow with the Baker’s Twine from the kit.
6. Attach the Watermelon to your Kit card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Monthly Subscription: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2040075
Still having trouble with links. I will not be able to fix it (unless it fixes itself) before mid-to late July when I work on upgrading my site.
Enjoy being creative with YOUR OWN PAPER PUMPKIN Kit!