You can now get a Prepaid My Paper Pumpkin subscription! Would you and/or your Mother enjoy a Paper Pumpkin in her mailbox every month? Now you can get one for you and her for the desired number of months: 1, 3, 6, or 12 months. You can purchase them through me and My Online Store . Links are below. The subscription must be activated before your Kits start arriving in the mail.
Are these Kits for beginning or advanced stampers? Both! They are very basic so beginners can easily do them. More advanced stampers may want to tweak the designs so they can have more fun. Although sometimes it is nice to just make the Kit with the supplies it comes with. These Kits should take most stampers between 30 and 60 minutes to do, depending on whether you are a fast or slow stamper and how much time you spend playing with what comes in the Kit.
How do I store the stamps and Ink pads that come in the Kits? I store my stamps and Stampin’ Spot Ink Pads in Wood Mount Stamp Cases.
Here is the information you need to order a Prepaid subscription:
~1 month. #137858 $19.95
~3 months. #137859 $59.85
~6 months. #137860 $113.70 (Save $1 per month)
~12 months. #137861 $215.40 (Save $2 per month)
Note: You will be able to receive Hostess Benefits on orders of $150 or more. So you can
1. Place your Order. Yes, you can order a subscription for someone else.
2. You will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem the prepaid subscription. If this is a gift, share the email with your gift recepient and let them redeem the code.
3. Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and enter the redemption code. This step must be done before your Kits will start arriving in the mail.
4. You will start enjoying your monthly Paper Pumpkin Kit the very next month! You can choose to skip a month if you won’t be there to play with it.
We’re excited to let you know that there are four more Paper Pumpkin™ kits available for purchase for current Paper Pumpkin subscribers, while supplies last:
- Love Notes Kit (January 2014; item 134753)
- Love Notes Refill Kit (January 2014; item 132288)
- Framed Love Refill Kit (April 2014; item 135508)
- Real Life Journal Refill Kit (December 2013; item 132767)
You can find all of the refill kit details on the Paper Pumpkin website: www.mypaperpumpkin.com/pastkits. Then call Stampin’ Up! at 1-800-STAMP UP to place your order.
Also, make sure to head over to the new Paper Pumpkin Facebook page where you’ll get to see all the latest from us as well as fun extra project ideas! Like us here.
So, as you can see, there is a lot of excitement happening with My Paper Pumpkin. I hope you can join me on the Creative Carriage soon!
Enjoy your Creative Carriage (Paper Pumpkin Kit) every month!