The Cottage Greetings Card Kit has beautiful cards that are quick to put together. There are 3 styles of cards. Here is the first one I made following the directions.
Cottage Greetings Card Kit #138377
Cottage Greetings stamp set Wood #138940, Clear #139962
Basic Gray ink (I used Tip Top Taupe)
Fast Fuse or Snail Adhesive
Dimensionals are included with the Kit
1. Choose the White and Silver card base, the small wood sheet, the flower paper die cut and coordinating silver die cut, the sequin and enamel dots bag, and the greenish part to stamp on.
2. Stamp the desired sentiment in Basic Gray or Tip Top Taupe ink. Attach a large and a small silver sequin with Glue Dots. Attach the self adhesive enamel dots as shown. Attach Dimensionals to the Back.
3. Attach the flowered paper to the silver foil die cut with Fast Fuse.
4. Layout the pieces on top of the wood sheet in the desired positions. Attach the flowered paper and silver foil piece with Fast Fuse. Attach the sentiment label with Dimensionals.
5. Attach the wood sheet to the card base with Dimensionals.
6. You are finished!
Happy Card Making!