SUPPLIES FOR BOTH CARDS:
Stamps: Beautiful Bunch w#134279 c#134282
Something to Say w#134177 c#134180
Paper: Moonlight Designer Series Paper #133701
Punches: Fun Flower #133785
Petite Petals #133322
Modern Label #119849
Big Shot: Decorative Dots embossing folder #133520
Other: Tombow Glue
HELLO HONEY CARD:
Hello Honey card stock
Blackberry Bliss ink-flowers
Island Indigo Ink-sentiment
MOSSY MEADOW CARD
Mossy Meadow card stock
Crushed Curry Ink-flowers
Mossy Meadow ink-sentiment
1. Choose your Designer Series Paper and coordinating card stock.
2. Cut your card base in the desired color at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this video for more details on making card bases.
3. Cut the desired pattern of Designer Series Paper at 1-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Attach to card front leaving about 1/2″ of card stock showing at the bottom edge.
4. Stamp your Flowers and Sentiment in the desired colors. Punch with the coordinating punches.
5. Cut a 1/4″ piece of card stock in the same color as your card base. Run through an embossing folder. OR you can use coordinating Ribbon.
6. You now have all the pieces ready to make your card. Lay everything out in the desired positions. Attach the 1/4″ embossed strip with Tombow Glue. Attach the sentiment with Dimensionals. Attach the small flower to the sentiment with 1/2 a Dimensional on the end of the sentiment punch. Attach the large flower with a whole Dimensional in the center back of the Flower.
7. If you use a darker card stock, you might want to put a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White card stock in the center of the card so the receiver will be able to easily read what you write to them. 🙂
8. You can emboss your envelope flap with the embossing folder you used, if desired. Here is a Video to show you how.
Happy Card Making!