Here is another “Amazing” Card using the Lovely Romance stamp set in Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana. I really like this color combination! It is a quick and easy card to make and uses only a few supplies. Have fun making your own version!
Stamps: Lovely Romance w#130264 c#130267
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Card Stock: Coastal Cabana card base
Big Shot: Fancy Fan Embossing Folder #127751
Chalk Talk Framelits #129983
Punch: Extra Large Oval #119859
Other: Antique Brads #117273
Coastal Cabana 3/8″ Ruffle Stretch Trim #130024
Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. Cut your Coastal Cabana card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Bermuda Bay card stock at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Run through your Big Shot using the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder.
3. Cut your Trim/Ribbon about 6-1/2″. Place Glue Dots on the Ribbon back and adhere in desired position on embossed Bermuda Bay. Adhere this layer to card base with Tombow Glue.
4. Stamp your Lovely Romance images on Whisper White card stock using Bermuda Bay ink. Cut out “Amazing” with the coordinating Chalk Talk Framelit. Punch out the medallion image with your Extra Large Oval Punch. Pierce a hole in center of Medallion and insert Antique Brad. Adhere both images to card front with Dimensionals.
5. Add Basic Rhinestones to corners, center of Antique Brad, and dot the “i” in Amazing with a Rhinestone.
You can purchase all the products to make this card in My Online Store.