Happy Independence Day to those in the United States. If you live somewhere else, take a few minutes to celebrate where you live. I made this fun card with one of the Thinlits from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit set.
Marker: Pacific Point
Card Stock: Night of Navy
Big Shot: Mini Treat Bag Thinlits #137547
Punch: Decorative Label #120907
Other: Tombow Glue
Scissors with longer blade
1. Cut your Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Real Red and Night of Navy card stock at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″.
3. Choose the Star Strip from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits set. Cut 4 Real Red Star Strips and and 3 Night of Navy Star Strips. I just cut them apart with scissors. I also trimmed the ends with scissors which is why they are uneven. If you want you can cut your strips BEFORE you cut the Star Thinlit at 5/8″ x 3-5/8″ to 3-3/4″.
4. Glue the Star Strips onto your Whisper White card base.
5. Punch out a Whisper White Decorative Label. Hand write your sentiment. Attach with Dimensionals.
Happy United States Independence Day!