I have been in the mood for 3D flowers lately so I made this fun 3 Punch Flower with die cut leaves. It is pretty easy to shape the flower with your Bone Folder.
Card Stock: Watermelon Wonder
English Garden Designer Series Paper #138440
Big Shot: Ovals Collection Framelits #129381
Flower Fair Framelits #133731
Stylish Stripes embossing folder #132174
Punches: Fun Flower #133785
Pansy Punch #130698
Petite Petals #133322
Other: Blossom Accents #138383
Fast Fuse or Snail Adhesive
1. Cut your Wild Wasabi card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Wild Wasabi card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Run through your Big Shot with the Stylish Stripes embossing folder. Attach to your card base with Tombow Glue.
3. Punch out your 3 flowers from Watermelon Wonder card stock with the punches listed above. Cut out the leaves with the Flower Fair Framelits from Wild Wasabi card stock. Sponge the edges of the flower petals and leaves if desired. I didn’t this time.
4. Shape your flowers using your Bone Folder.
~Fun Flower Punch. Hold your largest Flower punched with the Fun Flower Punch. Hold your Bone Folder so the center tip of two opposite petals is centered on the thin side of your Bone Folder. Fold the petals in half along the Bone Folder. Yes, fold from petal tip to petal tip across the flower. Repeat two more times with the other petals. Put a Dimensional in the center of the flower.
~Pansy Punch. Curl each petal individually with your Bone Folder.
~Petite Petal Punch. You can just curl each petal individually with your Bone Folder. You could also pinch each petal in half if you wanted. Put a Dimensional on the back and add to your Flower stack.
~Blossom Accent. Add the Blossom Accent to the center of your Petite Petal Flower with a Glue Dot.
~Leaves. Option 1. Use Glue Dots to attach the Leaves directly to the Oval die cut and put your flower on top. This is what is shown here. Option 2. You can attach your leaves directly to the bottom of your flower and use Dimensionals under the leaves also. This is what I will do next time. 🙂
5. Decide which size of Oval Framelit to use with the English Garden DSP and the Mossy Meadow card stock by holding your flower over the Framelits. Cut them out with your Big Shot. Attach to your card front.
6. Attach your Flower with Dimensionals. I used three Dimensionals on the Bottom of your
7. You will need to hand-deliver this card OR make a dimensional envelope to put it in.
Happy Flower Making!