Markers: Basic Black
Card Stock: Baked Brown Sugar
Punch: 1-3/8″ Circle Punch #119860
Other: 1″ x 8″ Cellophane Bag #124134
Strawberry Slush Thick Baker’s Twine #135637
24 M&Ms in your choice of color(s) from your local store
1″ x 10″ piece of Printer Paper scored down the middle at 1/2″ x 10″.
1. Fold your Printer Paper in half and insert into the 1″ x 8″ Cello Bag. This will make your M&Ms go in quickly and easily if you insert them inside the folded paper. Try to keep them all going the same direction and close the top carefully over the top M&M. Tight, but not super tight.
2. Get your Baker’s Twine ready. I probably used 6-8″. I cut it after I had tied the Bow. Count 5 M&Ms from each end and place these ends next to each other. These will be the Bunny Ears. Tie your Baker’s Twine between the 5th and 6th M&Ms on each end. Tie tightly so the Bunny Ears separate some. I tied a knot, then a bow.
3. Punch your 1-3/8″ Baked Brown Sugar Circle. Draw on the Face with Markers: Eyes with Basic Black, Nose with Blushing Bride, Mouth and whiskers with Basic Black fine tip.
4. Round out the M&Ms under the ears. Attach your Bunny Face with Glue Dots.
5. Make this quick Bunny Treat for your family and friends.