Give someone a nice little Flower Gift box with either a small gift or some treats inside. This is pretty quick to put together as the box in the premade Tiny Treat Box.
Stamps: Amazing Birthday Wood #134225, Clear #134228
Ink: Rose Red
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette
Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper #140550
Punches: Pansy #130698
2-3/8″ Scallop Circle #118874
1-3/8″ Circle #119860
Embellishments: Cucumber Crush 1″ Dotted Lace Ribbon #138423
Metallic Foil Doilies #138392
Honeycomb Embellishments #140566
Box: Tiny Treat Box #135829
Adhesives: Glue Dots
Tear & Tape SNAIL does not hold the Ribbon well.
1. Put a strip of Tear & Tape around the center of your box outside. Attach your Ribbon so it starts and stops in the center front. Press along the Ribbon & tape to make sure they are stuck together.
2. Fold all score lines and Assemble your box:
~First: the side with the “U”
~Then the two sides
~Last-push the part that extends through the sides and the “U”. Flatten out.
~Close the lid.
3. Stamp a small round sentiment from the Amazing Birthday stamp set or a stamp of your choice. Punch out with the Circle Punch. Attach to a small Silver Doily with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Attach the Silver Doily to the front of your box (covering where the Ribbon ends meet) with Dimensionals. Yea, the sides and front are finished!
4. Put Tear & Tape along the sides of the box lid stopping about 1/4″ from each corner. Punch your Large Scallop Circle from Pink Pirouette card stock and center on the lid. Notice the box lid showing through on each corner.
5. Punch two Glimmer Paper Flowers using your Pansy Punch. Bend up the petals on the top flower. Attach the two flowers using Glue Dots. Attach the flowers to the Scallop Circle on the box lid.
6. Put 4 Glue Dots on each card board side of the Honeycomb Embellishment and attach to the center of your Glimmer Paper Flower.
7. Add a small gift or some treats and make someone happy!
Happy Gift Giving!