This Birthday Card uses the Cherry On Top paper and the Sprinkles of Life stamp set and coordinating Tree Builder Punch. Choose your colors. This paper coordinates with Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush, Hello Honey, Pool Party, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, and Whisper White. Choose colors that Birthday Boy or Girl will like. Lots of combinations are available.
Stamps: Sprinkles of Life Photopolymer #139971, French #140038
Ink: Watermelon Wonder (or color of your choice)
Markers: 2015-2017 In Color Markers #138333
Card Stock: Whisper White
Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper Stack (6″ x 6″) #138443
Punches: Tree Builder #138295
2-1/2″ Circle #120906
Banner Triple #138292
Other: Sponge wedge
Baker’s Twine of your choice I used Silver Baker’s Twine #132976
Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Watermelon Wonder card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. (I would use either Bermuda Bay or Pool Party for the Birthday Boy.)
2. Cut your Balloon print paper at 2″ wide. Make sure your print is going the correct direction. Put the bottom into the Banner Triple Punch to cut the notch off the bottom. Wasn’t that fun and easy! Sponge around the edges with Watermelon Wonder ink if desired. Attach with Fast Fuse or SNAIL.
3. Stamp the cupcake liner with Tip Top Taupe ink on Whisper White card stock. Stamp your “Cloud/Frosting” in Watermelon Wonder ink on top of the cupcake liner on the Whisper White card stock AND on some Watermelon Wonder card stock. Punch out the Watermelon Wonder card stock Frosting.
4. Color the candle with the Watermelon Wonder marker and the flame with the Delightful Dijon marker. Remoisten and stamp so the candle only sticks above the frosting about 1/2″. Punch out the whole cupcake with the 2-1/2″ Circle Punch. If your candle is too tall you can use an Oval Framelit. Now sponge around the edge with Watermelon Wonder ink.
5. Finish the cupcake by coloring the cupcake liner with the Delightful Dijon marker. Layer on the Watermelon Wonder Frosting with Dimensionals. Tie a Baker’s Twine bow and attach with a Glue Dot or Tombow Glue. Put Dimensionals on the back of the Circle and position on the card front.
6. Your card is now ready to give to the Birthday Girl or Boy.
Happy Birthday Card Making!