I made this card for my Husband’s birthday. It is my first Landscape Center Step Fun Fold card.
Stamps: Patterned Party page 68 w#123065 c#123067
Card Stock: Marina Mist card base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
Soft Suede- Center Front Layer: 3-3/16″ x 3-1/8″, Two Side Panels: 3/4″ x 3″ each
Whisper White- Center Front: 2-15/16″ x 3″, Lower Front: 3/4″ x 5-1/4″, Two Side Panels: 1/2″ x 3″, Scrap to stamp on
Inks: Marina Mist
Markers: Marina Mist
Tools: Paper Cutter/Trimmer page 208 #104152
Bone Folder page 207 #102300
Simply Scored Scoring Tool (Holiday Mini) page 7
1. Cut and score card base as on Template. Fold 1″ and 2″ score lines so card stock folds behind the lower front. Place Bone Folder next to you. Align Back and Front lower edges with side panels, being careful not to let any middle parts fold. Take your Bone Folder now and fold the Center Front and both Side Panels at the middle. (This would sure be easier if I could figure out how to do a video!) Whew! Take a DEEP Breath! The hard part is over!
2. Center Front Panel. Figure out exactly how and where you are going to stamp the “banner”. Color the Pennants with Marina Mist and Wild Wasabi Markers, alternating every other one. Color the “strings” with the Soft Suede Marker. Remoisten with your breath several times and stamp. Adhere to Soft Suede Layer, then adhere to card front.
3. Lower Front. Stamp “diamond strip” in Marina Mist diagonally to cover the 3/4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White. Adhere to Lower Front of Card base.
4. Side Panels. Stamp “diamond strip” in Marina Mist on both of the 1/2″ x 3″ Whisper White pieces. Adhere to Soft Suede layers with the bottoms being even, not layered. Adhere to side panels of card front.
5. Color and stamp “gift boxes” with Marina Mist and Wild Wasabi Markers. Cut around edges. Put Dimensionals on back and set aside. Stamp “cake” with Soft Suede ink. Cut around edges and put Dimensionals on back. Before removing Dimensionals back papers, decide on image placement. Remove back papers and place images.
6. You now have a Fun Fold Birthday card to surprise a guy in your life!