There are five birthdays and an anniversary in my family between now and the first of the year. Three are men’s birthdays. Here is the first one. You could also use it as a Christmas card or for any occasion by changing the sentiment. Change the “snow” to green and you can use it for another season.
Stamps: Geometrical wood#133158 clear#133161 MDS#137069
Bravo Photopolymer #135380
Something to Say wood#134177 clear#134180 MDS# 138099
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Chocolate Chip or other Brown Marker
Card Stock: Whisper White
Punch: Large Triangle #133375
Other: Adhesive of your choice: Tombow Glue, Fast Fuse, SNAIL, Glue Dots
1. Cut your Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Tear two 5-1/2″ strips of Whisper White card stock for your “Snow”. Make sure the second one is wide enough to completely go under the top/front snow layer. Sponge the top torn edges with Smoky Slate ink. Lay in the desired positions on your card front, then attach with adhesive.
3. Choose three of the Triangle shapes from the Geometrical stamp set. Stamp 3 triangles of each stamp in the same green. The three identical triangles will form one tree. The striped triangle is stamped in Mossy Meadow. The Polka Dot triangle is stamped in Garden Green. The last triangle is stamped in Old Olive. Layer the triangles together to form your trees. Attach in the desired positions on your snowy hills. The Mossy Meadow Striped Tree is attached flat to the card front along the top of the snow. The other two trees are attached with Dimensionals. Draw in your Tree Trunk with your Brown Marker.
4. Stamp “Congrats! and Happy Birthday in Lost Lagoon ink.
5. Happy Birthday to the Man in your life!
Happy Card Making!