* = Ocassions 2014 Catalog
** = Sale-a-bration 2014 Catalog available January 28-March 31, 2014. One item FREE with each $50 merchandise you buy!
Stamps: *Perfect Pennants w#133227 c#133230 (Bundle with Framelits w#134815 c#134816 )
**Banner Blast (small Star) w#133551 c#133554
Ink: Gumball Green
Card Stock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Banner Framelits #132173 (Bundle-see above)
Bitty Banner Framelits #129267
Punch: 1/2″ Circle #119869
Other: SNAIL Adhesive
1. Cut your Gumball Green card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Whisper White card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Stamp the Diagonal Stripe border stamp in Gumball Green. Stamp the Polka Dot border stamp in Daffodil Delight. Stamp the stars in Daffodil Delight. Tip: To avoid stray lines when stamping (notice a couple of the stars) remember to stamp straight down then bring it straight up. If you move the stamp down slightly in any direction while it is on the card stock you will get the stray lines. I tend to do this when I am getting tired.
3. Stamp “Make a Wish” twice in Gumball Green ink on a scrap of Whisper White card stock making sure you have enough room to cut one out with a Banner Framelit. You will just be punching out the “a” from the second stamped image.
4. Cut out the Make a Wish with the desired size Banner Framelit. Cut a Daffodil Delight Banner from the next larger Banner Framelit. Cut a Daffodil Delight Banner with the Bitty Banner Framelit that will cover the Pennant under the “a”. Punch out the “a” from the second stamped image. Adhere the Bitty Banner over the stamped banner using SNAIL Adhesive. Adhere the two large Banners together with Dimensionals. Adhere the “a” with a Dimensional. Adhere this whole thing to your card front with Dimensionals.
5. Your Birthday Card is now finished and ready to give to someone special.