Stamps: Something to Say w#134177 c#134180
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Card Stock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Hexagon Hive Thinlit #132965
Honeycomb Embossing Folder #129378
Punch: Word Window #119857
Other: Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet (retired-try the NEW Transfer Sheets #133722)
1. Cut your Wisteria Wonder card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. WATCH THIS VIDEO for more details on card bases.
2. Cut your Wisteria Wonder card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Run through your Big Shot using the Honeycomb embossing folder. Attach to your card base with Tombow Glue.
3. Cut your Adhesive or Transfer Sheet at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Adhere it to your 4-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Blackberry Bliss card stock. Run it through your Big Shot with the Hexagon Hive Thinlit. WATCH THIS VIDEO for more details on using the Hexagon Hive Thinlit. Punch out the Hexagons. Attach your Hexagon Hive to your card front in the desired position.
4. Stamp your Happy Birthday or other sentiment in Blackberry Bliss ink on Whisper White card stock. Punch out with the Word Window punch. Attach to card front with Dimensionals.
5. You can emboss your envelope flap to add an extra touch. WATCH THIS VIDEO for instructions.
Happy Card Making!