1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp the Border stamps in Bermuda Bay ink.
3. Stamp the Happy Birthday in Island Indigo ink. TIP: Put both words on the same block so you only have to stamp once.
4. Stamp the solid flower in Flirty Flamingo ink three times. Then stamp the lined flower stamp in Rose Red ink over all the Flirty Flamingo flowers. TIP: These flowers have a little pointed part to help you line up the stamped images easily. So pay attention to where the point is aiming when you stamp.
5. Add the Bitty Bow by removing the adhesive backing and attaching the bow to the card.
6. Optional Envelope: Stamp any of the images on your envelope front and/or flap.
Buy these Birthday Card supplies at My Online Store.
Choose the favorite colors of the Birthday Girl or Boy to make this Birthday Card.