I made this elegant birthday for my niece.
Stamps: Creative Elements page 137 w#122645 c#122647
Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess) page 10 w#122615 c#122617
Card Stock: Pool Party
Melon Mambo or Regal Rose
Other: Pewter Embossing Powder Holiday Mini page 31 #124114
Melon Mambo Embossing Powder page 201 #123223
Heat Tool page 201 #100005
Basic Pearls page 198 #119247
Stampin’ Sponge page 203 #101610
Very Vanilla 3/8″ Velvet Stitched Ribbon Holiday Mini page 22 #125637
1. Randomly stamp large swirl stamp in VersaMark on Pool Party card front, coat with Pewter embossing powder, heat with Heat Tool. Repeat until swirl pattern covers card front as desired.
2. Stamp 2 flowers in VersaMark on Melon Mambo card stock. Coat with Melon Mambo Embossing Powder. Heat with Heat Tool. Do 1 flower in VersaMark on White card stock. Coat with Melon Mambo embossing powder. Heat with Heat Tool. Cut out all 3 flowers. Slightly curl up the ends using a pencil or something similar.
3. Stamp Border on Very Vanilla card stock. Stamp Happy Birthday just above border. Trim to desired size. Sponge around edges with Melon Mambo. Cut a piece of Island Indigo 1/4″ – 1/2″ larger than Very Vanilla piece. Adhere Very Vanilla to Island Indigo with Dimensionals.
4. Trim Pool Party card front so it is just slightly smaller than 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″. Adhere to 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ Island Indigo card layer. Adhere to Whisper White card base.
5. Place flowers as desired, adhere the outer 2 with Snail and the center 1 with Dimensionals.
6. Trim 5-1/2″ piece of ribbon and angle the ends as desired. Adhere with Snail, sticky strip, or Tombow as desired.
7. Put Dimensionals on the back of the Sentiment piece so you can place it over the Velvet Ribbon. Adhere.
8. Place large Pearls in the center of each flower. Use medium Pearls in the center portion of stamped border as shown. Place small pearls on top of stamped border portion as shown.
9. Admire your elegant birthday card before you give it to someone special!