Stamps: Big News wood #134015 clear #134018
Ink: Yellow Citrus Chalk #138093
Card Stock: Chalkboard Paper #137786
Birthday Bash Designer Series Paper #137783
Other: Stamping Sponge
Fast Fuse Adhesive
1. Cut your Daffodil Delight card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and Fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Sponge around the edges with Bermuda Bay ink if desired. Attach to card base.
3. Cut your Bermuda Bay layer at 3″ x 3-1/4″. Sponge around edges with Bermuda Bay ink if desired.
4. Cut your Daffodil Delight layer at 2-3/4″ x 3″.
5. Cut your Chalkboard Paper at 2-1/2″ x 2-3/4″. Stamp “It’s Your Birthday!” using the Yellow Citrus Chalk Ink. Let dry while you attach Dimensionals to the back ot the layers in Steps 3 and 4. Attach these two layers together. Now add Dimensionals to the back of your Chalkboard paper and attach to the other layers. Place in the desired position on your card front.
6. You now have a quick & trendy birthday card to give to someone special.
Happy Card Making!