Stamps: Amazing Birthday w#134225 c#134228
Papers: Gift Card Enclosure Pack #136662 (for Pouch)
Flower Pot Designer Series Paper #133698
Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes #131527
Whisper White card stock
Lost Lagoon card stock
Champagne Glimmer Paper #127885
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Big Shot: Star Framelits #133723
Banner Framelits #132173 or Scissors
Punches: Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack #133787
Banner Punch #133519
Other: Scissors or Paper Snips
Paper Trimmer with Scoring Blade
1. Make your cards first. Stamp the “Make Today ridiculously Amazing” in Lost Lagoon ink on three Note Cards.
2. Stamp three “Amazing” in Tangelo Twist ink on Whisper White card stock. I just stamped about half the image so I could use my ink pad. Cut them out.
3. Punch out 3 Banners and 3 Stars from Champagne Glimmer Paper. Attach to the Amazing with Glue Dots, the Banner beneath, and the Star on top. Attach the Amazing to the card front over the Lost Lagoon stamped Amazing with Dimensionals. Your cards are finished!
4. Now for the Pouch. Let’s do the stamping first.
~You should hopefully have a Tangelo Twist dotted bottom leftover from you Amazing. If not, stamp another one on Whisper White card stock and cut it out.
~Stamp Amazing again using Crushed Curry ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut it out.
~Stamp Happy Happy Birthday to You in Tangle Twist ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out 1 Happy and Birthday to You!
~Stamp the striped Banner in Lost Lagoon ink on Lost Lagoon card stock. Cut it out with the Banner Framelits OR Scissors.
~We might as well cut the Star out now too. Use either the 3rd or 4th Star Framelit (from the largest to smallest) and cut out of the Champagne Glimmer Paper. Score your Star Glimmer side facing down) from the Point to the opposite indent that is between points. Do this for all 5 Points. Fold the Point up and the indents down. Use Dimensionals on the Points to hold their shape. Use 3-4 stacked Dimensionals in the center of your Star to help hold its shape.
5. Get your Gift Card Enclosure and fold in 3 of the sides. Put your Note Cards and envelopes inside the soon to be Pouch. Use Glue Dots on the three sides you are folding in to hold it together.
6. Cut a 2-1/2″ x 12″ piece of Designer Series Paper for your Belly Band. Fold it tightly around your Pouch and attach at the back, trimming off any excess paper.
7. Now let’s decorate our Pouch. Lay everything in the position you want them. Use Glue Dots to attach all the stamped pieces together on top of the Striped Banner. Now attach the Striped Banner Layer with Glue Dots. Remove the Dimensional backings and attach the Star.
8. You now have a fun birthday gift to give and they will have note cards to give. You and your Birthday friend can make lots of people happy!
Happy Card and Pouch Making!