Choose your favorite Washi Tape and Happy Birthday Stamp. Add a flower punch or die cut to complete the card.
Stamps: Big on Birthdays Photopolymer #142877
Ink: Melon Mambo
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White for card base
Melon Mambo for flower
Punch: Pansy #130698
Washi Tape: Affectionately Yours #141635 (Retiring-While supplies last)
Other: Basic Rhinestones (Sold out. Reconfigured Rhinestones available June 1st, 2017)
1. Choose two rolls of Washi Tape, Birthday stamp, and ink color.
2. Cut your Thick Whisper White at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/4″.
3. Stamp Happy Birthday in Melon Mambo (or coordinating ink color).
4. Decide on placement on Washi Tape especially on the right side. Layer one color, then the other going both up along the right side and along the bottom edge.
5. Punch or die cut your flower from coordinating card stock. Add some Rhinestones to the center.
Shop 24/7 in My Online Store.