Stamps: Another Great Year w#133038 c#133041 (Available through June 1st)
Ink: Midnight Muse
Card Stock: Whisper White
Marina Mist Core’dinations*
Big Shot: Sale-a-bration Dot embossing folder**
Other: Bashful Blue Satin Ribbon**
Frosted Finishes Embellishments **
Scallop Trim Border Punch*
Stampin’ Sanding Block System
SNAIL or Sticky Strip to hold you ribbon
Paper Snips or scissors
1. Cut your Marina Mist card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Midnight Muse card base at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Adhere to card base.
3. Cut your Marina Mist Core’dinations at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Punch the 5-1/2″ sides with the Scallop Trim Border Punch. Run through your Big Shot with your embossing folder. Sand the raised areas with your Sanding Block or an emery board (nail file). Put SNAIL on the back center edges of the 4-1/4″ side. Now stick the ends of your Ribbon to the adhesive. Adhere this layer to your Midnight Muse layer with Tombow Glue.
4. Stamp your Happy Birthday in Midnight Muse ink on Whisper White card stock. (Yes, my stamped image does look like it has a shadow. I must have moved it slightly when stamping.) Cut around the edges with Paper Snips. Put Dimensionals on the back and adhere to center of card front.
5. Adhere an embellishment to each corner using 2-3 Glue Dots for each one.
6. You can emboss the envelope flap if desired. Watch this video to show you how.
7. Admire your monochromatic Blue Birthday Card before giving it to a favorite birthday girl.
Variation for Guys: Use Burlap Ribbon. Skip the embossing folder, Border Punch, and embellishments.
Happy Birthday Card Making!