I received the Affection Collection stamp set at Convention. I am catching up on some birthday cards. I also like to make birthday cards in October for all the family birthdays I have through early January. I wanted to try the Triple Time Stamping Technique again. It just amazes me how quick it is and how wonderful it looks!
Stamps: Affection Collection w#127946 c#127949
Artistic Etchings (key) w#118517 c#120573
Create-a-Cupcake (Happy Birthday) w#121915 c#121982
Card Stock: Whisper White
Ink: Summer Starfruit
Punches: Word Window #119857
Modern Label #119849
Whisper White Measurements:
2″ x 3-1/4″
3″ x 4-1/4″
4″ x 5-1/4″
Daffodil Delight Measurements:
2-1/4″ x 3-1/2″
3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″
5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ score & fold at 4-1/4″ for card base.
1. Remember to lightly adhere the white layers together before stamping. Otherwise you end up holding the layers in place which can be difficult. (I found out the hard way.)
2. Stamp the focal image from Affection Collection with Summer Starfruit ink in the center. I decided that next time I will use my Stamp-a-ma-jig. Stamp the corner design in Summer Starfruit ink and the Artistic Etchings Key in Daffodil Delight.
3. Layer the Daffodil Delight and Whisper White layers together using SNAIL and making sure the designs match up as you are layering.
4. Stamp the Affection Collection focal image in Summer Starfruit ink on a scrap of Daffodil Delight card stock. Punch it out with the Modern Label punch, centering the design. Stamp Happy Birthday in Summer Starfruit ink on Whisper White card stock. Punch out with the Word Window punch. Layer onto the Modern Label with Dimensionals. Then layer onto the main focal point with Dimensionals.
5. Admire your bright and cheery Triple Time Birthday Card!
Experiment with different colors and stamp sets and use for any occasion!
You can purchase all the supplies to make your own Triple Time Stamping Card at My Online Store.