Stamps: Wonderous Wreath Photopolymer #135047, Bundle with Framelits #137624, French, Spanish
For All Things w#135152 c#135155 French
Ink: Old Olive
Card Stock: Very Vanilla
Big Shot: Wonderful Wreath Framelits #135851 (See Bundle above)
1. Cut your 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Very Vanilla card base. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this video for more information on making card bases.
2. Notice the wreath stamps and Framelits have a part that sticks up that is not part of the stamp image or Framelit image. This tab helps you align the stamps and Framelits and not have to spend a lot of time figuring out which position you need to get them in so they will turn out perfect. With the tab it will only take a few seconds to line things up perfectly! I like to point the tab to the top of the card stock. The clear Photopolymer stamps also help you quickly get that “colored the stamp with markers” effect while using your ink pads!
2a. Now for the stamping. Stamp the wreath part that has lots of leaves first in Old Olive, then in So Saffron. I wanted the leaves to have a yellowish tinge. Next use the stamp with not very many leaves and stamp it in Cajun Craze ink. The wreath stamping is done!
3. Now to cut it out with your Big Shot. Position the tab straight up, or in the same position you had the tab for your stamps. I positioned the smaller, center one first, then the larger one and cut them both out at the same time. Just make sure you cannot see any ink showing while you are positioning them. While you are at the Big Shot, cut the bow from Hello Honey card stock.
4. Lay the wreath and bow in the desired position on your card base. Stamp the banner with So Saffron ink. Stamp Hello Fall with Cajun Craze ink.
5. Attach your Wreath and Bow to the card base with Dimensionals.
6. You now have a cute Fall card.
Happy Fall Stamping!