I love this Pirate stamps which is perfect for boys! I bought it so my grandson could make Valentine’s cards for his school classmates. On the first card he made I asked why he didn’t color the picture. He said he wanted to let them have fun coloring. I enjoyed coloring the cute Pirate picture and so did the ladies at my Stamp Class. You can choose whether you color it or let the recipient color it.
Stamps: Hey Valentine wood#137135 clear#138570 Amor Mio #138501 Petits Valentins #138505
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Markers: Real Red for hat & coat
Pacific Point for shirt and tie above ear
Soft Suede for pants
Basic Gray for tops of boots and eye patch
Basic Black for boots
Hello Honey for buckles & gold treasure
Daffodil Delight for treasure chest lock
Chocolate Chip and Baked Brown Sugar for Treasure chest
Wild Wasabi for bird
Tangerine Tango for bird beak and feet
Card Stock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Label Card Thinlits # 133479
Happy Heart Embossing Folder #137364
Punch: Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack #133787
Other: Fast Fuse or SNAIL Adhesive
1. Cut your Real Red card base at 5-1/2″ x 9-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Chocolate Chip bottom card layer at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Attach to your card base.
3. Cut your Cherry Cobbler card stock at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Run through your Big Shot using the Happy Hearts embossing folder. Attach to your Chocolate Chip layer.
4. Stamp your Pirate in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Whisper White card stock. Color as desired. Color Suggestions are in the Supply List above. Trim around the edges and measure the height and width. Add 1/4″ to the height and width when cutting your Chocolate Chip mat. Adhere the mat and stamped image together.
5. Cut out the “I heart you” from Whisper White using the Thinlit from the Label Card Thinlits. Punch out a heart from either Real Red or Cherry Cobbler card stock and put it inside the heart shape using a Dimensional.
6. Position the “I heart you” and your Pirate in the desired positions. Attach the Pirate with Fast Fuse or Tombow. Attach the “I heart you” with Tombow Glue.
7. You now have a card to give to a little boy or a Pirate lover for Valentine’s Day.
Happy Valentine Card Making!